Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baby Rivers' Room

Baby Rivers' room is ready! We had lots of help in putting this adorable room together. My good friend Abby who is very creative, cross-stiched the cute blanket and then created and painted all of the wall decorations. My aunt Beth gave us the crib and the changing table. Mark's mom made the crib skirt and valance from fabric that matched the colors in the blanket. Mark painted the walls and put the dresser together. I didn't have to do much except organize. We are very thankful for all of our friends and family. Baby Rivers' is going to come into this world with lots of love and support. Mark and I are also very lucky that we have some great role models as parents to look up to when we start this next chapter in our lives.


Mark and I had a fun day when we went to purchase the take-home outfit! Since we are waiting to find out the sex, we had to purchase two outfits. Mark picked out the boy outfit and I picked out the girl outfit. You would have thought I would of had a tougher time making a decision but Mark was the one who took longer to pick out his outfit. He was very particular. We have them both packed in the hospital bag.

5 comments:

  1. Trying again to comment and keeping my fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! Hope you guys had an awesome Christmas and New Year's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What! Sweet! Baby is totally going home in the alligator hoodie. If that was my size...I'd wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on little Ali! She and I share a birthday just like I thought we would! ;) Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete